The 2022 Ntarupt Student Film Contest is here! Are you ready to start working on your film?
If you are a North Texas teen in grades 9-12 and you have a phone or video camera, and want to win $$$ for expressing your ideas on film, this contest is for you!
The deadline to submit your 2-3 minute film is March 7, 2022
These films will be judged by a distinguished panel of judges, and the top films will be screened at the event on March 27, 2022.
Film prompt for this year:
“What does consent look like to you”
Disclaimer: Be mindful that this could be a sensitive topic, so please refrain from showing triggering content.
Required Entry forms:
Must be received by email at info@Ntarupt.org by March 7, 2022.
To submit the films:
For questions contact:
SEX EDUCATION OR FAMILY SERVICES RESOURCES:
Need a little headstart to answer the film prompt? Here are some helpful resources:
- Ntarupt resources:
- Student Film Contest promo video, Watch interviews with last year’s Film Contest winners and some of their films.
- Art of Consent Art Show and Competition, Check all the artwork that was recently exhibited at 500x Gallery, inspired by CONSENT.
- Talk About It Dallas, The top sex education and reproductive health resource for teens in North Texas, powered by Ntarupt.
- The Family Place, Is the largest service provider for victims of family violence in Texas, with a 24-Hour Crisis Hotline 214-941-1991, three emergency shelters and three counseling centers.
- The Be Project, Empowering youth to be part of the solution to end relationship violence. It is the youth violence prevention program of The Family Place in Dallas.
- OkaySo App, Where Natrupt educators and other experts answer your confidential questions.
- Healthline, Your Guide to Sexual Consent.