CLICK TO REGISTER – Continuing education credit for multiple disciplines will be provided for this event.
June 28 – 29, 2021
The North Texas Adolescent Health Summit will be hosted virtually and will offer presentations, small group networking, and discussions to 150+ youth-serving professionals in the DFW metroplex.
The goal of the Summit is to increase knowledge, skills, and abilities among youth-serving professionals who provide services and support to adolescents. We will cover summer physical and emotional development, positive youth development, adolescent- friendly services, and how to apply the quality components of care through the stages of adolescence. We also include an update on the health TEKS revisions.
Download: Registration Information and Schedule.
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A SCHOLARSHIP
Thank you to our event supporters:
NORTH TEXAS ADOLESCENT HEALTH SUMMIT
Why you should attend?
- Relevant content for improving adolescent health outcomes.
- Learn from the best and brightest – all sharing ideas and insights.
- Continuing education in multiple disciplines will be offered.
- Cost effective way to access training.
- No travel required! Enjoy the flexibility of logging in remotely.