If you want to advocate for Dallas teens and the reduction of unintended pregnancy you can:
- Get to know and share our information and resources on reproductive health for parents and adolescents in TalkAboutItDallas.com and explore the new way you can directly interact with our educators through the OkaySo app.
- Consider giving a gift to Ntarupt today.
In these times of virtual everything, the needs of teens and their caregivers have only increased. Ntarupt has adapted to deliver reproductive health information resources virtually, allowing teens and their families to thrive.
Our work goes beyond awareness—we impact systems. This year, our team:
- Advocated successfully for changes to the basics of sex education curriculum in Texas via TexasIsReady.org in collaboration with the Texas Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy and Healthy Futures of Texas.
- Was awarded federal grant to deliver sex education to high school students at 19 schools in Uplift Education’s and Texans Can Academy’s school systems.
- Began work to develop and funnel usable information to foster care youth and their caregivers with the Texas Foster Youth Initiative.
- Joined groundbreaking racial equity efforts to mobilize equitable distribution of reproductive health information and resources partnering with Dallas Truth, Racial Healing & Transformation.
To invest in Ntarupt is to impact systems–and teens’ lives.
We cannot deliver education and resources to teens and parents without your help.
Thank you for your generous partnership!