The deadline to submit your 2-3 minute film is Wednesday, March 31! Are you ready? To us, Dallas filmmakers includes any North Texas teen in 9-12 grade who has a phone or video camera. So, what are you waiting for?! Good luck…
WHAT DOES YOUR VIDEO NEED TO FOCUS ON?
How Reproductive Health can be impacted by factors such as race, ethnicity, income and/or location.
WHY ENTER THE CONTEST?
- NTARUPT wants you to tell adults and decision-makers in Dallas what really goes on in your world around reproductive health, sex education and teen pregnancy prevention – we want the honest and raw truth. By submitting your film, you will be a voice for your generation and help adults understand the issues and pressures facing teens.
- Cash Prizes: $1000, $750 and $500!
HOW DO I ENTER?
- You have to be in grades 9 – 12 and live in North Texas to participate.
- Click here to submit your film: https://filmfreeway.com/NtaruptStudentFilmContest
- Video entries must be uploaded by 11:59 pm March 31
- The below documents must be completed if you want to WIN
- Email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Videos in other languages are WELCOME if you add English subtitles!
- Check out our Film Contest Flyer for more details!
WHEN IS THE DEADLINE?
- We said this already, but it doesn’t hurt to say it again: WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31, 2021.
REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH RESOURCES
- Need a little headstart to answer the film prompt? Here are some helpful resources:
- Talk About it Dallas:
- The Top Sex Education and Reproductive Health Resource for Teens in North Texas, powered by Ntarupt and funded by The City of Dallas.
- Ntarupt website resources:
- World Health Organization:
- Reproductive health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity, in all matters relating to the reproductive system and to its functions and processes. RH implies that people are able to have a satisfying and safe sex life and that they have the capability to reproduce and the freedom to decide if, when, and how often to do so.
- Health Journal article:
- Center for Young Women’s Health and Young Men’s Health
- These websites provide information targeted at adolescents, including guides on a variety of sexual health topics such as contraception, STIs, LGBT health, and puberty.
- Talk About it Dallas: